Monday, July 2, 2007

Results

Today I got the results to my test back. Not too bad, not great. There's definite room for improvement, so I'll work on that for this week's test.

Last night we did something kind of fun. My roommate invited me downstairs to the kitchen for some watermelon. There was a ton of watermelon and about 10 of us stuffing our faces with huge chunks. Red juice running down our chins, spitting seeds everywhere (I've never seen so many seeds in a watermelon before in my life!); it was the perfect cap to a hot summer day!

We must have had a great enough time, because my roommate and I came home independently with each of us carrying half of a watermelon!

We decided to spend July 4th at the most American of activities: A Chinese Opera. We, are however, going to try to find some sparklers or something to compensate. I overheard some kids talking today about going to an "American" restaurant on Wed, like McDonalds, TGIFridays, and get this... the Outback! Haha.

Great Wall this coming weekend. Can't wait.

1 comment:

RyMer said...

Happy 4th of July, Bugs!