Thursday, July 19, 2007

Midterms

I am officiall 1/6 of the way done with my study! Woot woot!

Today I had my midterm and it went pretty well.

Today we went to McDonalds for lunch. mmmmmm

Today we also went to Houhai to visit a kite-maker. The kites were amazing. I was the only one who didnt buy one... maybe next time.

In about 20 minutes we leave to go to Xi'an for the next few days. In case you live under a rock, Xi'an is where the Terracotta Soldiers are. We're taking an overnight train there and back and staying Friday night in a hotel.

Oh crap, I completely forgot today is Thursday, not Friday!

So, Harry Potter is released tonight at midnight? or tomorrow at midnight? Regardless, I found 2 bookstores in Beijing that carry it. If someone DARES ruin the book for me, I will come hunt you down, and kick your butt myself. I know Kung Fu now.

Ok, until Sunday... adios.



PPS-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

No comments: