Thursday, July 5, 2007

Procrastination

Well, its 3 in the afternoon and I'm done with class and my One-on-One, what else does a girl have to do on a Thursday afternoon/evening? Study. That's right. I've already finished my homework, read over the dialogues, and written my story. Now I just gotta memorize and study grammar. I dont want to. I'd rather read my book which I am engrossed in right now (I Am Charlotte Simmons).

The excitement, however, is mounting for our Great Wall trip this weekend. This has been #1 on my "list" for a looong time, and now I can scratch it off. After #1, where do I go from there? I feel like I'm too young to scratch off my #1!! It was too easy!

1. Great Wall
2. Macchu Picchu, Peru
3. Tibet
4. Tin Cup Lake, Alaska
5. Antarctica

Oh, and I havent seen my roommate in a while. Her friend/boyfriend/my friend's roommate had surgery this week. A tumor was removed from his neck, but she refuses to tell us if it was cancerous or benign. Whatever it was, his stay in the hospital keeps increasing from 3 days to a week to God knows what. It doesnt look too good. But being a great friend, my roommate is by his bedside the entire time.

No comments: